Rob and Liza were invited to be guests on Finalsite's "Apply Yourself" podcast with Tim McDonough where we had a great time talking about a wide range of topics about private school marketing and communications.
- How and why InspirED was created (answer: for the benefit of school marketers)
- The results of the 2017 InspirED Private School MarCom Survey Report: surprises, fascinating stats and facts, future forecasting
- The answer that made Finalsite laugh
- The answer that got Finalsite's attention about viewbooks
- The answer that Tim could relate to about parent email overload
- The answers that surprised us the most
- Where schools should put their print resources instead of print
- The power of video and still images on websites
- Interactive viewbooks: a new marketing tool more appropriate for parents of school-aged kids
- How private school MarCom professionals can enlist the help of leadership
- The 2017 Brilliance Awards: New categories, 50+ judges, tons of excitement, deadline October 27, 2017
- What Liza and Rob's favorite TV shows are (Hint: W&G, GoT, 76ers) and how we got our unique titles
Thank you, Finalsite, for a fun conversation about something all of us are passionate about — private school marketing and communications.