You're viewing InspirED on its new platform, with new navigation, new organization, and new design. You told us what you wanted, and we're delivering.
- All content, with the exception of Webinars and Word of Mouth, is accessible to all.
- Navigation has been slimmed down to feature only areas that interest you, and in some cases, renamed to make your search easier. Example: Toolbox is now Good to Know.
- A boatload of content is on the homepage, Sparks, with newest pieces first so you don't have to leave the page if you don't want to. (But we hope you travel farther!)
- Categories have been trimmed to 14 in all, to work how you work.
- New, requested, features have been added: Word of Mouth, The "Angie's List" of School Marketing and Get Inspired, a collection of school marketing examples curated by InspirED to inspire you.
There's more as well, but we'll let you explore on your own. For those of you who know the Portfolio feature from our old site, we're attempting to bring it over but having technical issues and are looking for a solution.
This migration was a monumental task and thanks go to my husband and "Best Boy" Rob for understanding my attachment to my laptop for the last three months and to Al Armstrong, a rising junior at William Penn Charter School who did the lion's share of porting over 150 blog posts and other content perfectly. Both Rob and I were wowed by him.
Thank you, School Marketers, for being our audience. You each work magic for your schools and many work miracles with limited resources. We hope to make your job easier.