Finally. An Awards Competition Just for PK12 Private Schools.
Show the World What You've Got!
Winners will be notified by e-mail no later than November 30, 2016. Winners and winning entries will be posted on the InspirED website and social media channels. There will be a Gold, Silver and Bronze award for each category — 18 awards in all.
HOW TO ENTER
1. Fill out an entry form (below) for each entry and include $59 fee per entry.
2. Submit your entry:
- For Printed Viewbook or Printed Magazine, send 6 copies to The Brilliance Awards, c/o InspirED School Marketers, PO Box 525, Washington Crossing, PA 18977. Printed pieces will not be returned.
- For Website Homepage, Enrollment Video, or Campaign Microsite, submit the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Campaign Case Statement or Annual Fund Appeal (Printed or Video), submit a PDF or URL to email@example.com.
Deadline for all entries is midnight, Friday October 14, 20016. Mailed pieces must be postmarked by this date.
Group A Up to 300 students
Group B Between 301 – 500 students
Group C More than 500 students
Annual Fund Appeal
Capital Campaign Case Statement or Microsite
Deadline October 14 at midnight.
Questions? Email us.
Good luck! There are lots of winners reading this!
InspirED is amped to present the first annual InspirED School Marketers Brilliance Awards.
Finally, a competition to recognize excellence in PK12 private school marketing and communications — exclusively. No more competing against higher ed or corporations and businesses. This is a level playing field for schools to shine.
InspirED recognizes the value of competition. Awards...
• demonstrate the value of your work to fellow employees, school parents, and leadership.
• recognize your team and affirm their work.
• are great publicity for your school in the local, regional and national community.
• benchmark your accomplishments against peer schools.
• are great resume-builders.
• make you feel good.
WHO CAN ENTER?
Competition is open to private and independent schools and their agencies and designers. Schools must serve students in any grade from PK through 12th grade in the United States. (Sorry, no international schools, yet.) All materials must have been produced between January 1, 2015 through August 31, 2016. There is no limit to the number of entries that can be submitted by any one school or agency. Materials produced by InspirED and/or its affiliates are not eligible.
CRITERIA AND JUDGING
Entries will be judged on creativity, impact, design, copy, photography, and overall appeal. Each piece will be judged by a panel of experts in private school marketing who are representatives from schools and/or businesses. Judges will recuse themselves from entries created by their own school or company.
Panel of Judges
Terms: Submission of entries to the InspirED School Marketers Brilliance Awards acknowledges the right of InspirED to use them for publicity for the purpose of promoting future competitions or the InspirED website. Securing the release for any entries, whether digital or printed, is the responsibility of the entrant. All printed submissions become the property of InspirED and will not be returned. The judges may re-categorize submissions at their discretion. The judges will review all submissions and their decisions on categories and winners are final. Judges will recuse themselves from judging work from their own school or agency.