2018 InspirED Private School MarCom Survey
The InspirED 2018 Private School Marketing and Communications (MarCom) Survey follows the success of the 2017 version, thanks to school marketers like you who shared your information for the benefit of all in our industry.
The goal of the survey is to help schools benchmark MarCom work, compare budget allocations, and assess resources, all in an effort to take your school's MarCom to the next level and to advance your career in private school marketing.
What's In It For You
The 2017 Private School MarCom Survey Report generated a lot of buzz (see sidebar) and opened the eyes of leadership and administrators to the importance and ever-changing role of MarCom by providing vital statistics and data never before measured. Give us 20 minutes. We'll produce a comprehensive report that will make your job easier. We promise.
Who Should Take The Survey
Please complete the survey if…
- You work at a private or independent school serving any grades PK-12 AND
- You lead the marketing efforts or are close enough to the lead that you can report on the big picture of MarCom at your school. In this case you might be the Director of Marketing, Director of Admission, Head of School, Director of Advancement, or even work in one of these offices.
Before You Begin
You'll need access to your school's Annual Report and MarCom budget information, or be able to ask your business office for information.
Friday, March 2, 1018
Thank you for your participation in creating this spark! Any questions? Please email me.
Buzz For The 2017 Report
The 2017 MarCom Survey Report got attention from many trend-spotters in private school marketing.
- Heather Hoerle, Executive Director/CEO, The Enrollment Management Association said, “Great report which came in handy at a recent school strat plan meeting! Bravo!”
- Featured on the Finalsite FM podcast
- Downloaded by 500 people who shared it with their colleagues
- Requested as a presentation by three private school associations
- Mentioned on the websites of numerous associations including: NJAIS, TAISTN, SWAES, PAIS, NBOA, and others
Respondent Comments After Taking The 2017 Survey
"What a fantastic survey! it really makes you think about your department's scope and practice. It also makes you think: Wow. I am doing all this? I need an assistant. And a raise."
"Just taking the survey was an education."
"After taking this survey, I realize the school probably needs to have a marketing/communication specialist."
"Just highlighted all the things I don't do and don't have time or the resources to do. Yikes!"