2019 Brilliance Awards [SAMPLE PAGE]
ENTER THE 2019 BRILLIANCE AWARDS
For Brilliance In Private School
Marketing and Communications
Early Bird Pricing Through September 14
This is the marketing and communications awards competition exclusively for private schools.
Compete against your peers, not higher ed or corporations.
No complicated abstracts to complete.
Open to agencies, designers, writers, photographers, fundraising firms, or any professional who works for private school clients.
Reasonable entry fees.
Judged by a panel of experienced private school marketers and professionals who work with private schools.
Think you'll never win?
Two pre-schools took three
prizes in the 2018 competition!
Thanks To Our Brilliance Awards Sponsors
[LOGO WILL LINK TO YOUR WEBSITE]
2017 BRILLIANCE AWARD CATEGORIES
2018 CATEGORIES TBD
1. Printed Viewbook (Single publication). Submission: Snail mail 6 hard copies (preferred) or Email PDF
2. Enrollment Package (Multiple printed pieces in a campaign such as viewbook, search/travel piece, direct mail, bump, yield, etc.) Submission: Snail mail 6 hard copies (preferred) or Email PDF
3. Interactive Viewbook (Web pages or microsite) Submission: Enter URL
4. Enrollment Video* (Single)Submission: Enter URL (website, YouTube, Vimeo, iTunes, etc.)
5. Printed Annual Fund Appeal (Single or series) Submission: Email PDF
6. Annual Fund Appeal Video* (Single) Submission: Enter URL (website, YouTube, Vimeo, iTunes, etc.)
7. Printed Capital Campaign Publication Submission: Email PDF
8. Capital Campaign Video* (Single) Submission: Enter URL (website, YouTube, Vimeo, iTunes, etc.)
9. Fundraising Web Page (Single page or microsite) Submission: Enter URL
10. Printed Report of Gifts/Annual Report (Single issue) Submission: Email PDF
11. Photography Single † (Single image) Submission: Email jpeg
12. Photography Series † (3-6 images for any purpose) Submission: Email jpeg
13. Homepage, Outsourced Submission: Enter URL
14. Homepage, In-House Submission: Enter URL
15. Single Web Page or Microsite Homepage (For any purpose, except primary homepage) Submission: Enter URL
(See separate criteria below for this category.)
16. Magazine Feature Article (Judged on writing criteria only. You may submit a PDF of the layout of the article, but design will not be considered.) Submission: Email PDF
17. Elevator Speech (Key brand messages conveyed in short paragraph. No taglines alone.) Submission: Email PDF
18. School Logo ^ Submission: Email PDF or jpeg
19. Capital Campaign Logo ^ Submission: Email PDF or jpeg
20. Annual Fund Logo ^ Submission: Email PDF or jpeg
21. Mascot (Illustration) ^ Submission: Email PDF or jpeg
22. Printed Magazine (Single issue) Submission: Snail mail 6 hard copies (preferred) or Email PDF
23. Digital Magazine (Web page or microsite. Not PDF of printed magazine.) Submission: Enter URL
24. Magazine Cover Design Submission: Email PDF
25. Hashtag Campaign (On Twitter, Facebook, and/or Instagram) Submission: Email as many screenshots as jpegs as you think you need to illustrate the strength of the campaign
26. Single Blog Post (Judged on Writing Criteria below) Submission: Enter URL
27. Holiday Video* (Single)Submission: Enter URL (website, YouTube, Vimeo, iTunes, etc.)
28. Out of the Box Concept (Successful or not) Submission: Appropriate delivery method for format. See other categories.
Small Doesn’t Mean Limited
29. Any High Impact MarCom Effort Executed by Small School (For schools with total annual revenue of $3 million or under. Any entry at all..website, viewbook, online ads, newsletter, blog post, fundraising marketing...) Submission: Appropriate delivery method for format. See other categories. NEW NEW NEW! 50% OFF THIS CATEGORY FOR SCHOOLS WITH ANNUAL REVENUE OF $3M. **NOT** OPEN TO THEIR AGENCIES. MUST SIGN UP FOR THIS CATEGORY SEPARATELY FROM ANY OTHERS. SEE AD BELOW.
*For Videos: Judged only on Criteria #1, 2, 4, 5, and 6
†For Photography: Judged only on Criteria #1, 2, 5, and 6
^For Logos: Judged only on Criteria #1, 2, 3, and 6
See Rules & FAQs for criteria.
[YOUR COMPANY WILL ALSO APPEAR ON THE BA PAGES ABOVE]
All winners receive:
a certificate in celebration of their win
their work posted on the InspirED website with select judges' comments
a press release template to customize for media and
a digital Brilliance Award-Winner badge for your website
Gold winners will be offered a By Example interview-based case study for a deeper dive into the project's process and success.
Oh. And all winners get bragging rights for years to come.